LabVIEW is a graphical programming language designed specifically for engineers and scientists.
LabVIEW is a platform created by National Instruments (NI) for data acquisition, instrument control, and industrial automation. It has the power to run incredibly complex equipment, like CERN’s Large Hadron Collider, but is still simple enough that users can whip together a basic data logging program in a matter of minutes.
- Seamless Hardware Integration
- Rapid Development of Code and User Interfaces
- A tool for creating simple programs without sacrificing advanced features.
As a member of the NI Alliance Partner Network, Mackenzie Design has been certified by NI to provide complete solutions and high-quality products based on graphical system design. The benefits of working with an alliance partner are:
- Ensure Project Success – Alliance partners have been qualified by NI and have Certified Developers on site.
- Deliver Faster – Alliance partners have full access to NI’s Technical Software Library and are experts in their specialty.
- Minimize Cost – Alliance partners work closely with NI application engineers to ensure the best and most cost effective system is delivered.
Mackenzie design has Certified LabVIEW Developers (CLDs) on staff. The benefits of utilizing CLDs are:
- Efficiency – A CLD’s skill set has been certified by NI. They develop code faster by utilizing modular code and focusing on reusability.
- Portability – Software created by CLDs is built using standardized methods, ensuring that anyone who accesses the code can easily understand it.
- Documentation – CLDs are trained to properly use all of LabVIEWs built in documentation features to ensure programs are thoroughly documented from start to finish.